venerdì 21 novembre 2008

Reviews that onestly I could spare you #3

- Yasuko to Kenji (Japanese drama, 2008)
- starring: various people. Kidding. First: Tabe Mikako-chan (and this is one of a PROUD -chan), Matsuoka Masahiro (I thought I've finally seen all the SMAP acting, but this one is a TOKIO one... oh well...), Hirosue Ryoko, and many more. A kanjani8 included. But that's not the point.

So, this drama sucks. WIDELY. It's stupid, more than silly, Hirosue-san plays her usual role, Matsuoka...I can't say if he's acting well or if he's just a dumbass. Seriously. Sure he's not Tomoya-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. The thing that pisses me off the most is that Tabe's talent is totally wasted on a ASSHOLE role, showing what she's not: a standard teen. She's not a standard teen! At least give her a slightly darker role, not such a PINK little girl. Ah...Totally wasted.

Of course I'm still watching it. Well, it was a batch download. I don't think that I would download the next episode if it was a one by one thing. It's a sort of My boss my hero but less funny and heartwarming. It should be like that, they tried to make it like that.

BUT THEY FAILED.

Nessun commento: