venerdì 11 aprile 2008

Got to...

...stop following gackt&dears staffblog updates.

Ah-ha.

Right.

It's pure clean and clear masochism.

PLUS, Chacha has his hair tied up, in today's post, and with such a little pic is quite ANNOYING.


My recent investigations allow me to know that Beehive's vocalist died two years ago.

How did I manage to know that? Well, there's this little thing (I was surprised too xD) called JAPANESE WIKIPEDIA.

Just that. Weeeell, in Chacha's page, Takano-san and Beehive are QUOTED. But it was sure too simply for me to check there. Yep.

Too much fangirlism in too few lines. I'm sorry for that.


Tomorrow I'll send the n curriculum to some local supermarket chain. That's surprisingly HIRING. But they won't choose me. From now on, I'll think like this. Why bother with hope and such silly thoughts? I'm sick of it. I'm sick of all.

Nessun commento: