sabato 28 marzo 2009

Post #2 of whatever about my Japan trip. Powered by randomness.



Yamanote Line. Ah, Yamanote Line! Always thanks to the wonderful position of that awful place I've stayed in, Yamanote Line was really a relief, since it gets you in all the fancy tourists' places(but basically because its stops are a good way to organize a bit your random wandering without losing priceless brain cells). Anyway, remember: it's a ROUND line. So, unlike me, check carefully your destination AND the direction of the train your stepping in. Otherwise, the mystical experience of being stuck between sweaty salarymen late at night would be totally wasted.




Shinjuku station(or, better: what you'll see stepping out from the west exit...man it was pouring! No time to waste drowning just for get a proper shot xD). Where I fell on my fatty bottom. Ah, my little Nihongo skills wasted on reassuring people around me that, always thanks to my fatty bottom, I wasn't that much hurt(well not literally, ne). Converse's fault. And my total inability to walk on slippery smooth surfaces'.



1. That building (but mostly the kattun live ad) was my savior *_* 2. LAFORET!!! BUGS BLESS LAFORET!!! n_n

Shibuya was a really dangerous place. I don't know how I escaped those little narrows filled-with-marvelous-shops alleys and, at the same time, found SexPotRevenge shop. Really, I don't know. I just remember that I was staaaaaaaring at the Marion Crepes stand pondering about a quick fatty calories fix, and then, I turned my head to the right. I've seen the light. Period. I'm a bit sad, because my lazyness and the shitty weather turned down my crepes ambition. Too bad.


Ah, lucky fellows... ç_ç

I visited SO MANY records shops that's quite shameful I didn't find what I was looking for (or, better, not the whole list ^_^). Yes I have a pretty demanding obscure 80's Japanese "alternative but I don't want to go that far calling it progressive" rock bands oriented musical taste. My bad. Well, it's not really all my fault, since "mainstream" sounds euphemistic, once you've visited ANY of the big shops around the town. And then, on the last days, I discovered that Kanda has THAT MANY used books/cds/dvds shops. Terrific. But I was already out of money. Sadness 1000x combo.


ok it's a pretty little one BUT in the second pic, the sign on the right says "Sex Pot Revenge" ò_ò/ believe me!!!


Nessun commento: