giovedì 12 giugno 2008

I rather...

... prefer to give the usual payoff, than FEAR so much a possible return of Unknown in that wonderful place called Osaka.

How much? 20? 25? Good.

BUT GIMME THAT FUCKING PACKAGE!!!!!! Nasty boys ç_ç

Japan Post ems tracking service: Retention O________O (FEAR)

Poste Italiane ems tracking service: null XD (it doesn't work, but I could find my package on another kind of shipping tracking service...don't even think about asking me...)

Paccocelere Internazionale tracking service: IN GIACENZA. Chiamare 803.160

Ok, I've called just now. As the operator said, Novara is facing some bad guerrila or such, since the poor courier has to revoke the delivery.
Poor dear, I hope it's all right now.

Just for fun, I called also the local post office. Ah, so much useless people around here...


(I'm already picturing my cd shaking its hand (?), from a JAL plane's little window...ah...painful...sad...but mostly untrue, I hope.)

Nessun commento: