mercoledì 9 luglio 2008

Giving Egawa-san a chance, or "Deplurking"

Yes I was puzzled about this post's title. I beg your pardon.

Yes, I'll give him a try. Sounds funny aloud, though. I cannot keep on this feud. It's way too much fangirlistic and I CAN'T possibly be more fangirl than I am now, right? (just guess what I'm listening to...)

By the way Keyboards Triangle was useless but cute, so... Come on, like I need a reason to do this!

About plurk: as Twitter, it become more and more meaningless the more you use it. And I didn't like how everyone want to be the ONLY WORTH-TO-READ plurker...And working it's kind of hard to keep up with all the shit they write, because their one is the only shit worth, while your one it's only mere shit...I think the karma thing has the major fault in my decision.

I thought to hold a press conference for this, but with this heat would be too much of a hassle, you know...

Nessun commento: