mercoledì 3 settembre 2008

Happiness is...

...order four Gackt's albums and five sexpot tshirts without feeling any guilt!

Ah, I've dreamed about the hotel, last night.

Actually, I dream about the hotel almost every single fucking night, since I was freed from it.

It's not painful, horrible or such. It's just ridicolous.

Sometimes I wake up and think about: "My gosh! I won't be able to make this or that in time!(always referring to foods to prepare or rooms to make ready)"

And then..."STUPID IDIOT OF A FANGIRL! IT'S OVER NOW!!! SO CALM DOWN AND SLEEP!!!"

I can't calm down, at least when I'm in the middle of a nightmare.

So sad, isn't it?

No. Not at all.

So: Mars, Rebirth, Moon and Crescent. Come to me! \( *_*)/ \(*_* )/

Do I have to tease you about my intention in not buying love letter or the compilations?
No, I've teased you enough already. Goodnight.

Nessun commento: