martedì 23 settembre 2008

(~.~)y

Will somebody wear me to the fair?

Will a lady pin me in her hair?

Will a child find me by a stream?

Kiss my petals and weave me through a dream.



For all of these simple things and much more a flower was born

It blooms to spread love and joy faith and hope to people

forlorn



Inside every man lives the seed of a flower

If he looks within he finds beauty and power



Ring all the bells sing and tell the people that be everywhere

that the flower has come

Light up the sky with your prayers of gladness and rejoice for

the darkness is gone

Throw off your fears let your heart beat freely at the sign that

a new time is born

3 commenti:

brexians ha detto...

nice!
have a nice weekend
Demetrios

Kenshin_desu ha detto...

Demetrios! Richard Rudolph and Charles Stepney say "Thank you!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Fleur

It's a pleasure to see you here!

Cheers (n_n)y

Unknown ha detto...

That's really nice XD