lunedì 22 dicembre 2008

And if...

I rejoin Livejournal?

Ok, I mentally cried a big NO as I was writing. What a good girl I am. RESISTANCE!


Now, for the breaking news (well not so breaking, since it's something from last night): IT'S TRUE!!! IT WAS imprinting, after all!
I'm scared actually X°D

I already knew that was true (never mistrusting Wikipedia...), but I was SO hoping of the opposite(it's just toooooo fangirlistic, tooooooo muuuuuuuch fangirlistic ç_ç...).
And by the way, I didn't know that another lp from Ai Takano & Beehive existed. Wow, so commercial XD With brand new songs! Waaaaaaaah I want to hear them *_* Yes, this is becoming quite a fetish, I know +_+

I'll tip over every single record shop I'll find ò_ò/ EVERY SINGLE ONE!

But, first, I want a HIGH RESOLUTION pic of that sleeve. NOW. Both front and back.

Nessun commento: