mercoledì 28 maggio 2008

Uhm, so...

... it seems that I've found Unknown here .

And it also seems that I've just ordered it.

But...

But...

Did I really do that? Isn't it just a mere hallucination? Maybe I'm sleeping...

I was fooling around indie progrock japanese band websites, and this musicterm popped out. "Come on, I know they haven't Vienna, why should I search for them?". But I did that the same.



VICTORY!!!



My NEET proudness has definitely reached its MAXIMUM. I won't feel this proud in being a geek anymore EVAH.
Yes, sure, they have quite a weird order system, and a weirder pwd input, buuuuut...

how could I possibly resist?
And the only option was EMS? A week! A single week, some customs payoff, but I was payed yesterday so I DON'T CARE AT ALL!!!!


*dancing on the table*

Nessun commento: