sabato 28 febbraio 2009

Today I'm lurking on...

Well, actually it's like one year(or even more) that almost everyday I check this wonderful japanese blog, where I've just discovered that Ryu-san is still alive, thanks bugs for that, and where, ABOVE ALL, I discovered that my musical taste is due to a weird case of IMPRINTING.

In three days it'll be THE birthday! I was about to forget! But thanks to nono-san, well...let's say I hope to remember and check the staff blog ^^;

Last night I watched the latest appereance of the strange man on Shin Domoto Kyodai.
X°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°D Now I recall why I love that STRANGE SLEEPY man *ROTFL*

After that I was unable to sleep. As usual. Anyway I didn't dream about Tokyo. Yeah, because almost everynight I DREAM ABOUT TOKYO. Corners, shops, trains, metro, me walking, the various parks I visited, temples...

My "remember-every-fucking-thing-since-this-could-be-your-first&last-time-here" thing worked. Maybe too much.

Nessun commento: