mercoledì 8 aprile 2009

Currently doings:

- staring at that fucking shitty adsl router that SHOULD get me connected safely and fast but that's actually blinking like a Christmas Tree. AND IT'S NOT EVEN JUNE!

- making origami stars with old manga magazines. Yes, SO GIRLISH! Feeling almost accomplished as a XX chromosome representative.

- listening to The Vapors' 2nd EP. So darn boring early 80's British new wave: the absolute best u_u

recently done: changed wallpaper. And so what? Oh, nothing. It's just a scan from a interiors men magazine that shows a recording studio, its owner (in probably the most LOOKING-AWFULLY-OLDER pose ever x°D just a wide wine glass with an inch of PORTO is missing X°°°°D) aaaaaaaaaaand...

...
...
...
... a guitar. That actually I didn't noticed at the beginning, but which was the ONLY reason why now I've got that picture on my good ole 1024x768 pxs monolith-like monitor.

And that's why I'm feeling so satisfied right now!!! ( n_n)y

Nessun commento: