domenica 5 aprile 2009

z.e.t.s.u.b.o.u. .s.h.i.t.a.

Uhm, I've done a thing that I REALLY shouldn't have done.

Like, I knew perfectly that that thing sucked, even without listening to it, right? But I grabbed it the same (it was floating somewhere, ya no...).

Well, I'm not done. Not at all. Sure, sometimes I think: "But, exactly how did thist thing take to be done?" I mean, he re-sung the "revised" songs. ALL OF THEM. Yes, I'm doubtful about the time of the recording. Sounds older than just some months ago, especially for his voice's conditions.

Yes, too many "Murder, she wrote" episodes.

What was I saying? Oh, yeah, I'm not done at all (this should be clear at this point XD).

But mostly, the thing that's really annoying me like Hell, is the glared-like-sort-of-anyway-annoying drums, on almost every REARRANGED song.

I need a more deep study on the booklet. By the way, I DON'T have that booklet.

I agree, this laps fangirlism. Deal with it.

Nessun commento: