lunedì 29 ottobre 2007

Sickness is a state of mind...

... but what can you do when mucus is DEFINITELY in a huger quantity than neurons?
Too easy.
The only thing you can do, is thinking about the fact that it's already a week. And, still, I cannot believe what's happened.

My settlement from PosteIT arrived. More that what I was expecting. Cool. At least my regret for the Christmas presents is slowing down XD. Only my father lasts. Man, like every year I don't have the slightest clue about what buy him. I've already bought mine's, mum's and the two lovely parrots' xD gifts on etsy. But there's really NOTHING that can match my father there. A keychain? nah. Some other tools? Maybe earlier...but now he has ANYTHING you can this a craftman would have! Fashion? AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH good pun. And it's such boring to buy dressing stuff to a 54 years old totally-out-of-these-kind-of-things man. I hate him but this gifts madness amuses me.

Nessun commento: