sabato 14 luglio 2007

Esterno giorno.

Ore 12.00. Salgo le due rampe di scale. Sbaglio ala ma mi riprendo subito. Chi trovo alla mia sinistra, appena entrata nell'ufficio? Il visagista delle dive. Che, notoriamente, E' TRUCCATISSIMO.

I couldn't afford to write this in english, it wouldn't have any sense at all.
So.
14th ep of Lucky Star, ALREADY OUT? Come on, I didn't start the 13th yet (X-X).
...
...
A.F.K. GIMME A BREAK!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!!! A BREAAAAAAAAAAK!

Also, I have this little big-written book to read...so...I don't know if this is even the right night to begin a translation...uhmmmmmmmmm...

dontwannadoitdontwannadoitdontwannadoitdontwannadoit

Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei. Only one thing: WTF it is???? Can't wait for the second ep (n______n)y


It recall hugely PaniPoni, but i'm not sure if this is a good/bad thing.

Gotta go translate (ç_ç) t...aaaaah...sssssu...keeeeeee...teeeeeehhhhhhh...

Nessun commento: