domenica 8 luglio 2007

Onegai...tasukete...

I've just made a terrific discovery. Have a seat, please...Ready?
T M Revolution is the Abingdon Boys School' vocalist.
...
...
...
O_______________________O

Well, I'm not really smart, but THIS IS TOO MUCH. Also, I've seen them on youtube. Shit, tmr is not someone you cannot notice! With that Jacko face, come on... So, what can I do? I like them. Very much. They're a bit commercial, but you know...

Tomorrow: course. Cheer up. By the way, my dear old fellowes, can you figure out WHO THE HELL I've seen yesterday, after my shopping&hairdress journey? That fucking son of a bitch and a damned pimp. He saw me, and I saw him. For my sake I was with my mum. He SUDDENLY turned the head from me. What a pity. BUT tomorrow I'll have the pleasure to see him eight hours a day. Damn. Goddamn.

Nessun commento: