mercoledì 11 luglio 2007

Notiziuole varie ed eventuali.

Good afternoooooooooooon! Baka's speaking. I've got this huge burden just over the stomach. Dunno why. I cannot possibly blame that BIG nashi pear I've eaten after lunch. It was too cute. All rounded. Seemed like it was smiling at me. Yes, I ate it, but in a very respectfull way. Yup. I'm gonna die soon.

But that's not the news I wanna talk about.

Next Sunday, between 6.00 pm and 02.00 am, I'll organize (me and other people as well...)the bargain sales in a shop around here. You know what? This is a job. Honto wa, my dear fella. A job. That brings money with itself.

Listening to chacha singing about an empty lie that was once an empty dream, or the other way round, or both, gomen, can't understand a word of Japanese. Blame on me.

Nessun commento: