lunedì 9 luglio 2007

I've finished My Boss My Hero so I've got to cry out loud a little.

What a great drama. Lovely. I'll miss it. Even Sakura-nanto ka. Anyway

Yoshiki is dead and he didn't notice it yet^^

Come on...I know that lately my sight has gotten worst, BUT NOW! Look at that old man! He cannot possibly be Yoshiki!

...

The world, has changed...
I feel it in the water...
And so on, I cannot remember anything else right now...

I guess you're waiting to know that yes, I dled a couple of TOKIO songs. They're pop. Nagase's voice is (imho) weirdly high, I'm too addicted to Makky heir-of-a-yakuza-boss' one. Strange.

As strange as I don't want to go to bed, tonight.

I was restrain myself from write this, but: CHACHASAN!!!! NO ONE CAN WIN YOU!!!! YOU'RE STILL THE YOUNGER 47 OLD MAN THE WORLD HAS!!!!EVEN YOSHIKISAN COULD NOT DO IT!!!!

Fangirlism late at night is the worst.

Oyasumi.

Nessun commento: